"Speak to an expert about installing a Viessmann Photovoltaic system in your home or work place."
- Polycrystaline Solar Panels vs Monocrystaline Solar Panels
- Which is the Best Angle for Solar Panels?
- Are Solar Panels A Good Investment?
- How Much Does it Cost to Have 4kw Solar Array Installed in the UK?
- Compare Solar Photovoltaic Cell Prices
- 4 KW Solar Panel Systems
- How Much Do Solar Panels Cost in the UK?
- Reducing Carbon Emissions through Innovation
- Scottish energy bills are lower within the UK
- Response to the Daily Mail “Britain’s secret bid to fix UN climate report”
- The IPCC WGII report
- Supporting domestic energy efficiency action in the private rented sector
- Changes to the Green Deal Cashback Scheme
- Reflections on the British Energy Challenge Roadshows
- The Wetland Biomass to Bioenergy road show
Recent TagsAmp Bbc Biomass Blog British Energy Calculator Carbon Emissions Clean Energy Climate Change Davenport Decc Electricity Electricity Prices Emissions Energy Bill Energy Bills Energy Challenge Energy Companies Energy Efficiency Energy News Energy Prices Energy Saving Trust Fit Green Energy Guardian Launch Milestone National Grid News 12 Partnership Pathways Renewable Energy Renewables Scotland Solar Energy Solar Panels Solar Power Tariff Tariffs Uk Government Weather Wind Energy Wind Farm Wind Farms Wind Turbines
Tag Archives: Energy Efficiency
On the 18th June we published research that, for the first time, confirmed a link between a home’s energy efficiency and its sale price in the UK. This means that in addition to lowering energy bills, improvements such as wall … Continue reading
With the Green Deal launched just over a fortnight ago, I have been very impressed to see such enthusiasm around the energy efficiency retrofit agenda – from industry and communities alike – during my visit to Birmingham today. My first … Continue reading
More and more people are now using their smartphones for every aspect for their lives. They help make our lives easier, they organise us , they entertain us but can they make us more efficient? Well the answer is of … Continue reading
In my last blog I wrote about our successes in improving the department’s energy efficiency and some of the projects we had undertaken to achieve such big savings. But it’s just as important to acknowledge the areas where we are … Continue reading
Energy Efficiency in the home is an often overlooked aspect of green messaging . The energy that is lost through wastage each and every day is frustrating an unnecessary – saving cash on our bills is possible. Sadly, many of … Continue reading
The Customer Care team welcomed lots of new faces in 2011 and now they’ve all settled in, the next step was ensuring their energy efficiency advice service cuts the Energy Saving Trust mustard.
The introduction of Green Deal marks a new approach to tackling the waste of energy by our buildings. Success depends on Green Deal Providers persuading building owners to invest their own money in improving the energy efficiency of their buildings … Continue reading
Firstly, Happy New Year! 2012 will be a crucial year for the coalition’s flagship policy of transforming the energy efficiency of Britain’s homes – the Green Deal. The DECC webchat before Christmas, events and the hundreds of consultation responses we … Continue reading