"Speak to an expert about installing a Viessmann Photovoltaic system in your home or work place."
- Polycrystaline Solar Panels vs Monocrystaline Solar Panels
- Which is the Best Angle for Solar Panels?
- Are Solar Panels A Good Investment?
- How Much Does it Cost to Have 4kw Solar Array Installed in the UK?
- Compare Solar Photovoltaic Cell Prices
- 4 KW Solar Panel Systems
- How Much Do Solar Panels Cost in the UK?
- The Future of the Energy Company Obligation
- Not how they do it on Yes Minister
- Europe needs an ambitious climate, security and competitiveness package
- CCS – a great opportunity for the UK
- UK still leads the race in harnessing power of offshore wind
- Installing a heat meter in the domestic RHI – say “Ahhh”
- Community Energy: The ‘democratisation of energy’
- Setting a good example? Why we decided to test the energy efficiency of Britain’s biggest soap homes.
Recent TagsAmp Bbc Biomass Blog British Energy Calculator Carbon Emissions Clean Energy Climate Change Davenport Decc Electricity Electricity Prices Emissions Energy Bill Energy Bills Energy Challenge Energy Companies Energy Efficiency Energy News Energy Prices Energy Saving Trust Fit Green Energy Guardian Launch Milestone National Grid News 12 Partnership Pathways Renewable Energy Renewables Scotland Solar Energy Solar Panels Solar Power Tariff Tariffs Uk Government Weather Wind Energy Wind Farm Wind Farms Wind Turbines
Tag Archives: Solar Panels
More and more people are now using their smartphones for every aspect for their lives. They help make our lives easier, they organise us , they entertain us but can they make us more efficient? Well the answer is of … Continue reading
Companies who are willing to invest in green technologies could make savings despite the latest round of price increases by the major energy suppliers. Small and medium sized companies could have more to gain than ever by opting in to … Continue reading
I stumbled across this video on the Energy Saving Trust website and even though it is a little cheesy I think it is still extremely informative. The video covers what each method of renewable enbergy can contribute to your home … Continue reading
Wrexham is not exactly somewhere that you would normally associate with sunshine yet they are about to join cities like Freiburg (Germany), Sacramento (California), and Desert City (Abu Dhabi) as a centre for solar power. The town in north Wales … Continue reading
In light of the recent legal debates regarding the FiT, Ministers have came out claiming it was a necessity to slash the subsidies as quickly as they did, because the cost of the panels has nearly halved in the past … Continue reading
The Scottish government has been given an additional £100m to spend on renewable energy after a deal was put in place between Holyrood and Westminster. Scotland has been granted permission to invest around half of the funds available in the … Continue reading
There has been much discussion recently about the feed in tariff system of supporting renewable energy in the UK. For those who aren’t aware, feed in tariffs are a way of supporting renewable energy in the UK. They are used … Continue reading
Perhaps inspired by the 9,000-plus people who’ve signed up to generate their own energy under the Feed-in Tariff scheme, now even Barack Obama’s installing microgeneration at home. Though it’s up for debate whether it counts as ‘micro’ when your home … Continue reading